Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 2


Wow there's a lot of material, but at least they have my attention. I do not have the feeling that I've been taken in - yet.

So far I do have this feeling like I might be joining a cult or at least a fringe group. Kidding, kidding - it's just that there's a lot of talk about suppressed technologies and Nikola Tesla. While I read through the stuff I have also been researching the subject and when one searches for water driven cars the name that comes up most is Steve Meyer. There's all kinds of stuff that can be found on the net that talks abut his work, and his brother who continues that work since the "mysterious" death of Steve a few years ago. There's plenty of video on uTube and radio blogs and writings of all kinds to be found. The only problem I have with this is that some of the information is delivered by rambling, slow talking good ol' guys named Bubba, or like that... But the think is thatI mean no offense by that - some of these guys are really, really bright, but it's difficult to hear what someone has to say when their frame of reference to the world is so different from your own. There will certainly be some people reading this thinking exactly the same thing about what I have to say. Such is life.

There is something really compelling about what I've purchased - aside from the information itself, and that it the way that it is offered as an open source - it would be very easy for me to simply give it to anyone I wanted to give it to. The download site is not locked in any way. I could send the link to anyone I wanted to. There aren't any rules telling or even asking me not to do it.

Still, if someone clicks on the link to the site that I provide at the bottom of each off these posts, and they buy the instructions - I'll make money on the sale - a cool 50%, but is that enough to stop me from just giving it away? Well, not if it turns out to be nothing but bull. . .

I continue to read. . .

You can
Click Here
to go the Water4Gas site

No comments: