Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spreading the Word

Hi Jon,
I'm working on a similar project at hodworks.com, testing my own car and a couple of friends' cars with the system. Your site's a good resource - thanks for the work.
I added a link to my site - if you wanted to reciprocate that would be cool.
Thanks,
Brad

>

You got it Brad - I'm glad you found the info useful. That's what it's all about. I'll set up the link to your site tomorrow. With your permission I'll also post your e-note to me which of course includes the link you've placed there - and I will also place a link to you in the right side-bar. Nice to have the company:-)

Best,

Jon

Adding links to the sites of others is a policy that I will continue to keep open to anyone who would like to have that happen. All anyone has to do is ask:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deal Jon - you're a class act and I love your attitude about this whole project. In fact, the do it yourself and help everyone else too mentality is part of what I love about the water 4 gas phenomenon.

I'm currently at 41mpg in a 2003 Mazda. My brother's at 46 with a Corrolla and at 18 with a 96 F250 (up from 13). This concept really works, and we're only at the basic stages of experimenting with it!

Take care,
Brad

Jonathan Ellis said...

Thanks Brad - couldn't have said it better myself.

I take possession of my 2008 Civic this evening and will be hot to put the technology to work there as well. It's rated at 25/35 (which ain't bad) but I want to be like the big guy (you) who can claim 40 MPG or better...

Any hints, suggestions and tricks from any and all will be gladly accepted... I suppose that the "magic bullet" that Ozzie is working on would be the best answer to the computer issues, but it's not here yet so I'm beginning to think about using an Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer (EFIE).

Please everyone tell me about your personal experiences.

J