Sunday, May 18, 2008

Catch Up Time


Okay, Okay I know that I've not kept up with this thing - but hey I've been busy with school and work and on and on - really no excuses are acceptable. So get over it or don't. Anyway, at this point no one's read any of this (at least no one has commented) but now we're getting to the meat of the matter...
To begin with here on the right are copies of my receipts for the last several weeks without photos of my odometer. Hey I didn't have my camera with me, and as I said if I wanted to - I could fake it anyway, but you better believe that I do have picture of it in the next posting. And truly- I did not and do not want to fake anything having to do with any of this because if this works it represents a significant alteration in the way we look at water and fuel and how we have been lead down a path that tells us that petroleum is the only way to go . So here we go:

63.3miles divided by 2.813gal = 22.5mpg (not sure how I did this:-)
89.3miles divided by 4.168gal = 21.4mpg
111.7 miles divided by 5.189gal = 21.5mpg
150.4 miles divided by 7.111 = 21.2mpg

So there you have it - average mileage for these four fill ups = 21.7 miles per gallon

The next post is where everything comes out. - It only represents one fill-up but I think that it's pretty revealing.

No comments: