Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh-Oh Something's Gone Wrong

Based on my commitment to testing this technology in a public way I'm obligated to report that this week things just don't look as good as my first weeks results. Since I was stumped I went to the online forum provided by Water4Gas for us members. What follows is a copy/paste of my communication with them:

My car is a 1997 Honda Civic. I installed the electrolyzer about two weeks ago. As noted in the description I recorded an immediate jump from 21mpg to 26mpg but today when I filled up it was down to 22mpg.-( Also, I'm seeing a much greater loss of water in the unit than I expected: just in this week traveling about 85 miles I lost half the water volume.

One other thing (though I have no idea if this has anything to do with anything) - I did discover that the negative terminal on the unit was slightly loose and I did tighten it up as I refilled with fresh distilled water and baking soda.
Just looking for advice. I've seen the possible results, and I'm totally jazzed about this tech. Now I'm looking for ongoing results that I can feel fully and confidently willing to share with others.
I get it: Water is Fuel,

J


Moderator: [i]sounds like you are making too much heat and boiling the water and injecting steam and not H.H.O.. Lower the baking soda and try again, or make sure the jar is not getting too much heat from the engine as well.[/i]

Me: That makes sense - I think that it must be the baking soda as I'm pretty sure that the jar is fairly well away from engine heat. I'll be making that adjustment first thing in the morning. I've been using a teaspoon of baking soda so I'll go for half that amount and see what happens. I love the combination of art and science. It appeals to me. Thanks so much for the information. I feel encouraged.

Moderator: [i]Also are you using a o2 sensor adjuster and a map adjuster as well?[/i]

Me: The truth is that I've haven't taken either of those steps yet. As it is I bought an assembled unit about two months ago, and didn't do anything with it other that taking it out of the box and looking at it - while I read over the materials. Even though I didn't think that anyone was lying to me I found that I just couldn't believe in any of this until I tested it out for myself, but I didn't want it to be proven false so... Well you see the dilemma that I put myself in:-) As of last week (when I got 26mpg) I began taking steps to gather the other items - so that I can take this thing all the way - and I won't be waiting any two months after I get them to put them to work on my car.

j

If you want to check this technology out for your self - this is the link

No comments: