Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Back and Ready

Many of you know that I've been out of town for a few days, and that just before I left I changed a couple of things on my set up.

Now the thing is - that I had a really terrific time away with family members (some of whom I'd never met before) and spent time not thinking about any of this (well some of the time anyway) - but the truth is that I've been really anxious to return to continue my experiment. On the advice of a really strong supporter of this blog (Kyle you know who you are:-) I've upped the Baking Soda in my two Electrolyzers from 1 1/2 teaspoons to 5 teaspoons each and have modulated my MAP Enhancer to about 12 on the dial. We shall see what happens.

Something that stands out for me here is that given the calibration on the Enhancer is from 0 to 60 I believe that I was making original adjustment in a rather gross way - that is I was thinking from 30 to 20 to 10 - never for a moment thinking about the use of delicate adjustments which as it turns out is exactly what needs to be done...

Live and learn:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your back. Ive told a few people who have been having problems with these other sites that are trying to sell W4g items and dont have the slightest clue as too what they are doing. Ive told them about you and your great customer relations skills keep up the great work...

Jonathan Ellis said...

All I can say is... wow! What a really nice thing to say.
Thank you.
Peace,
Jon