Monday, July 14, 2008

Attaching An Electrode Wrapped Tower to the Cap

I've been asked several times to post this video, so here it is.

I hope that it helps.


Again I want to reiterate I am not the expert in any of this. I am just a person learning about a new technology like the rest of you. Still, while I may not know everything that there is to know about HHO and Water4Gas technology it just happens that I am very knowledgeable about how things go together, how to solve difficult spacial problems, and how to make things happen in a logical sequence. One of my previous occupations was as a master art-mold maker. The trick in that task is to know how to look at an original work made of wood, clay, wax or whatever - revolve it in space three dimensionally in one's mind - imagine the desired end result of a finished work of bronze art - and then begin creation of the mold with that final image in mind. I guess that I just know how to make things work.


No comments: