Thursday, July 24, 2008

Same Day New Post - Gas Shenanigans

Hey I found the best gas price in town! Uh well no I didn't 'cause once I was in the station I discovered that there was a dollar surcharge because I dared to use my Debit Card to pay. But hey I figured I was already in the place and I wanted to get gas and I know already that I would never go back to a place that would play games like that. I didn't need that much gas anyway... I filled up and paid and because I'm always curious to see how much I'm putting in the tank I couldn't help but notice that the amount of gallons on the receipt was more than the amount shown on the pump. This receipt is a bit hard to read but it does show 3.434 gallons when what I actually got was 3.195 gallons. It's not much but I noticed and when I asked the attendant/owner what was going on he told me that the extra dollar was represented as fuel! Can this be legal? Anyway it's the only reason that I bothered to put this receipt up for viewing since it only partially representing a w4g result. I went about 35 miles using nothing but the Oxygen Spacer after which I installed the new stuff and disconnected the Oxygen Sensor from the system altogether. So 23.09 MPG is the result but that really tells nothing at all, so let's not focus on it... okay? I'll be back in a few days to spill the beans.

No comments: