Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Frank Analysis of The Problem

As it happens I have somehow been elected to represent all of those people who charge forward and get things wrong, and make mistakes, and have a need to find out how to come back from barriers that on the surface - point to failure, but on re-examination point to a greater wealth of knowledge than could be gained without the problem... (Unless of course someone else has done it for you:-) Anyway, I now know that the problem that I experienced the other day had nothing to do with the new MAP Enhancer. In that light I've created another of my little videos that shows pretty clearly what I did, where I went wrong, and obviously - what not to do.

Even though I now know the source of the problem I've not completely solved everything related to it. I know that the short in the system originally took place in the Electrolyzer, and I've made the correction by replacing it altogether, however somehow that short affected my Air Conditioner, and as I investigated further before finding the problem - has now caused additional problems with my radio. - I've scheduled an appointment with my mechanic tomorrow morning. Hopefully, it's not huge -but really I have no idea on what his findings will be. (I know that you all have your fingers crossed for me.) With any luck it will cost me enough to make me overly cautious in the future, but not so much that I'm freaking out.

BTW - you heard it right in the video - the melting temperature of Plexiglas is 270 F.

Also I want to mention one other thing here: one of my customers, a man I would now consider as a friend, Alan was doing a bit of experimenting one day last week, and came across something very important. He attached an Electrolyzer to a 12 volt battery, and fortunately for everyone involved - left it in the corner of his barn, and walked away from it intending to leave it on all night to see if it would continue to pump out HHO. When he returned a few hours later he discovered that it had BLOWN UP! - Never, never, never connect the Electrolyzer without having the generated gas drawn off by a vacuum. Alan made this mistake for the rest of us. We owe him our sincere thanks. Please don't duplicate it. Stay safe.

I spoke with someone yesterday who is very knowledgeable in this area, and he mentioned something else very important to all of us, and that is that right now this community is sort of flying under the radar, but if it ever occurs that there is a really bad accident involving HHO and water4gas - that flight will be over. I encourage everyone to be extremely careful - don't play with HHO gas anymore than you would play with a live high voltage electrical line.

'Nuff said, right? Now, let's go change the world.

No comments: