Saturday, June 7, 2008

And on... and on...

Well, I haven't filled up yet but I can make a pretty good guess that the mileage is not where I want it to be. I do have the MAP Sensor Enhancer in my possession and have spent several days looking at it (it's just my style to do it this way) and rounding up information on how to install it properly. I would have put it on today, but frankly it was just too damned hot out there ( a humid 96 degrees). Maybe tomorrow. Also, I have a couple of Oxygen sensor spacers coming in a day or so (hopefully Monday). Once I've installed everything I'll come back and reveal the mileage from this fill up and will zero out to be ready for the next one... The next one should be the real deal.

By the way I ordered my MAP Enhancer from a guy named Vernon Minton. The link on his name will take you to his website. I wanted to mention that there are people out there who might sell you one of these gadgets for a little less, but this is a guy who went the extra mile to help me to understand how to hook the darned thing up. Certainly a person worth knowing. His work, by the way, has every appearance and feel of the highest quality. Highly recommended.

I'll be back.

No comments: