Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm getting to it...

The fact is that even though I have the equipment I don't have a place in the shade to work in and sad but true the heat is too much to deal with. Out in it for ten minutes and literally felt nauseous! Generally I love the heat, but this is beyond anything. They say that it'll cool down later tonight, so tomorrow looks like the install day. Looked in the package and realized that I'd only ordered 1 Oxygen Sensor Spacer even though I knew I needed 2! Rats. I have the other one on order. I will install the one I have along with putting in the MAP Enhancer. Once I have those on the car I'll go put gas in it and I can tell that I've been wasting gas on this run. Hopefully my mistakes and falters will help the rest of you to avoid those things... Maybe not. Anyway, I'll report again as soon as I get things in order.

No comments: