Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Mystery May Well Be Solved

So I did find that air leak but it really seemed to me to be a rather insignificant leak - still I was grasping at straws. I just knew that I had to have done something wrong. Well as it turns out it wasn't me at all. The MAP Enhancer that I bought from Vernon Minton was faulty, and the fact is that if he'd not written to tell me about it I never would have known:
Dear Mr. Ellis
The MAP Enhancer we delivered to you may have one or more defective parts. Please ship this unit back to us at: [Address deleted by Jon]
After removing the unit from your system, be sure to reconnect the MAP Sensor Signal wires. If you have a HHO Generator installed, remove the fuse until you re-install your MAP Enhancer.
After we receive the unit, we will immediately priority mail you a new one and credit your PayPal account for the shipping.
We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please use this email address.
Thanks,
Vernon F Minton
Once again Mr. Minton has demonstrated his integrity and I for one appreciate it. It would have taken me forever and a day to figure out that something was wrong with the Enhancer. Sure it 's a hassle but such thing happen with computer and TV and what-all, and I've never once had a note from Sony telling me that there was a problem with something that they sold me and that they wanted to make it right. If I found something wrong it's always been up to me to discover it and then go through the maze of telephone robots to get satisfaction.
Rock on Vernon!

No comments: