Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Did it Again!

It's a fact! I was able to duplicate my first results which of course lead me to be so persistent in trying to work this technology out. As you can see I traveled 89.4 miles on 3.51 gallons of gas which means I got 25.47 MPG but it's even better than it looks because the last 2 miles or so I was in lots of stand-still traffic in Manhattan and I had the AC on. On top of that the car sat idling (again with the AC on) when some bozo ran into me and tried to drive off. (Everybody's fine) Well, the cops stopped him and I had to fill out all the usual rigmarole papers and blah-blah-blah. Why you ask was the car idling with the AC on? My lovely and beautiful wife Georgina was with me, and she needed it. 'Nuff said?

Anyway this is a real victory. What I want to see now is a consistent gain each and every time. That means that I need to put the MAP sensor on and figure out the oxygen sensor... There is a complexity to this, but I notice that once I get past my hesitation at doing something new - it becomes easy and natural.

If you want to check this technology out for yourself - this is the link

Yes, I do make money when you use the link to buy the books, but I would not encourage you to buy them unless I felt good about the product. Up until now I've felt good about it. Now, I feel great about it.

I encourage anyone to buy the books - buy the parts and begin your own local green revolution. I expect that as time goes on I will figure out how to do even better. I will begin to understand the technology in ways that I've not reached yet. My goals? The same as yours: to be free from Big Oil, to live on a healthy planet, to create a better future for my children.

No comments: